Wednesday, September 22

New Beginnings...

So as I am sitting here, my husband is upstairs playing on his computer. It is comforting to know he is here, even if we aren't interacting. Today has been a good day which is great because the past couple of days have been really rough. I had a job interview for a very part time job at a paint your own pottery store in Annapolis. Side note: I LOVE Annapolis! It is a really beautiful little city. If we are going to be out east for a while, I would like to someday move to this city! History, the bay, lots of dogs being walked, cute local stores.... ok I'll stop. Long story short, I GOT THE JOB! I will only get a few hours a week, but I am needing someplace to get out of the house and REALLY needing some extra money to pay off our astronomical bills! Oh the joys of marrying our debt! My interview was at 10am, they called at 11am and offered the job and I start on Friday. It sounds like it is going to be lots of physical labor, but something right up my ally- even if it is VERY part time! So I also was bumming about not subbing or having a job, and after coming home from my JOB offer, I get an envelope in the mail from a school district that has an application in there for subbing! Now an amazing story is that every other district in the area fills up their subbing positions the first week of August... boo wedding date we chose! So this post is to say that a woman who months ago had a very reliable job, days ago was freaking out that I would never have a job again, to now getting some leads to some work. Although, not quite the same as being in my own classroom, God knows just what we need to get by! AND, this allows me more time to spend with my husband since I won't be working ALL the time. So here I go to make dinner for us and to sneak upstairs and give him a kiss! What a great thing to be able to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment